Sunday, June 4, 2017

I love Chile!!

Hey Yáll!

I just want you all to know that Chile is just plain awesome! I absolutely love everything here. The people, the food, the beautiful green fields all around you. It is awesome!

The time here in Chile has been a huge learning experience. I have learned many things that have helped me to grow spiritually and temporally. The mission is the best place to grow. One of my favorite things to do is meet new people and watch the Spirit teach them through the words that we say and teach them. There is nothing cooler than that. It has been a process learning how the Spirit works through me and my comp to help others come unto Christ. I have come to learn that I really don’t make a difference in their understanding and testimony of the Gospel. The Spirit does it all. (Functions of the Holy Ghost-Testify of the Father and the Son.) If we do our best to study and treasure up in our minds the words of eternal life we will then receive the power and ability to know what to say and when to say it to help others feel the Spirit and accept it into their lives. Cool huh? This week I had a very impacting experience that helped me to see this function in my life. I was with a man named Herbert. We had found him a couple months before then he moved to the sector of the sister missionaries soon after finding him. We didn´t have too much contact with him after that, but this week when we went with him to a few appointments he began to testify to the lady that we were teaching. He said that when he met us I had said something to him that impacted him and made him want to make a change in his life. Now I can tell you all that I have no clue what I said but I know that the Spirit was able to testify to him that the words I had said were true. I didn´t do anything; only prepared myself for that opportunity. And it was awesome. I love this gospel and the miracles that we can see in our lives everyday as we live its’ principles. Keep going and keep trying every day. I love you all and I hope to hear from you all next week!

Love,

Elder Callister

Here´s some fun pics for Yáll!

The sign shows the main fast food items.....you will find this kind of food EVERYWHERE!!







No comments:

Post a Comment