Sunday, January 24, 2016

Apartment Inspections and Futbol

Hey Yáll!

I don´t have a ton of time to write today. We have a short time to write because we have to get ready for a house inspection. Yay!!! But anyway, we just got back from Victoria and we had such a fun time with the zone! We played Fútbol and did a bunch of other games the Sister Missionaries prepared for us, and then it ended with a huge lunch the Sisters also prepared for us! Fue Buenísimo!!! I just love the spiritual, loving, and fun atmosphere here and I am so glad that I get to share it with amazing people in Chile!!!

I love you all so much and I pray for you every day! Thank you for your continuous love and letters and everything! I hope all is well this week and that the Spirit may be with you wherever you go!

Love,

Elder Callister

p.s. The tape all over my shoes are from my shoes completely ripped down the side after trying to steal the ball from another elder.....it completely exploded....







No comments:

Post a Comment