Sunday, February 28, 2016

Trials and Blessings

Hey Yáll!

So sorry for not writing the last week. I didn´t have any time really to write. I would just first like to thank you all for your support and love. I have been going through some pretty crazy times here on the mission. My last comp left to his house about 2 weeks ago. Now my current comp is on a plane back home to the states right now. He came and immediately began to rethink his decision. It was very hard these last 2 weeks. To add on to everything, he has severe depression and it was just getting worse and worse. The only thing that I can say right now is that I have a testimony that God is ALWAYS in our lives. For a little bit of the time I was with my comp, it seemed for him that this trial was basically for no reason at all. He had come all this way just to go back. But I can testify to you all that The Lord has a plan for him He has a plan for me too. Both of us were in that same plan during the time that we were together. I know that he came here for a reason and I am so glad to be able to know him. I love the guy so much and I am so blessed to be able to have this time to learn how to develop more attributes of my Savior Jesus Christ. I know that God has a plan for each and every one of you and if we are to have Faith all things will be made possible and we will see the Lord’s hand in our lives daily. Thank you all for everything and I love you all. Have a good week and I will talk to Yáll next week!

Love,

Elder Callister

No comments:

Post a Comment