Sunday, June 26, 2016

New Location....New Assignment


Hey y'all!! 

I sure hope that you all had an amazing week!!

This week was pretty awesome for us here in Victoria! It was the last week of Cambios (Transfers) and we found some miracle families! My companion Elder Rodrigues finished his training with me and he is a machine! 

This morning we got our Cambios (transfers). They are closing our sector here in Victoria and my companion and I are both leaving to other zones. My comp is going to Mulchen in Los Angeles South and I will be going to Pitrufquen in Nueva Tolten as a zone leader. It's going to be so crazy and the best part is that my comp is going to be my last zone leader here in Victoria! His name is Elder Stevenson and he is such a boss! I know that this cambio will be a huge learning opportunity for me and I am so excited to continue growing in my knowledge and love for my Savior here in the mission.

This week I had been trying to finish the Book of Mormon in Spanish. I am almost done and I will definitely finish it today. I started at the beginning of the mission and I was doing pretty good, then at about 7 months they told us to start off as a mission....that was fun. But I loved starting over again. I definitely understood more and I could appreciate more of what I was reading. I just want to testify to you all that I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ. Together with the Bible, it is the word of God and creates the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I have received so many blessings from reading this book and it has blessed my life in ways that I cannot describe. I invite all to read the Book of Mormon. If you have not read it, read it with faith and ask God if it is true. If you have read it, read it again. It is the word of God and it is here to lead and guide us in our paths.

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love Elder Callister





No comments:

Post a Comment