Monday, October 17, 2016

General Conference - October 2016

Hey Yáll! 

I am not sure where to begin as I think about this past weekend. The words and love shared to us from this week's general conference. My heart was and still is full of much gratitude for the Lord, for all of whom I serve here in Chile and for each and every one of you. 

I could not tell you which of all the talks that were given was my favorite...because they all impacted me so much. I have many things I would like to review as I study them over again and am very excited to see and hear what you all have learned as well. 

I just would like to express my love and gratitude for the Restoration of the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As I was listening to the conference, words of hope and love rang through my ears and feelings of peace passed through me in a way that I have never felt before. There is power in the Restoration. I testify of the truthfulness of latter-day prophets and apostles who lead and guide this church. I testify that godly priesthood power has been restored to the earth making it possible for all of us, through ordinances and special promises we make with the Lord, to live with Him once again. All this being made possible through our Savior Jesus Christ and through his infinite sacrifice;

I love each and every one of you and I am so grateful for all the love you show to others every day. I hope you all have a fantastic week and I will talk to you all later!

Love,
Elder Callister





1 comment:

  1. You are right! Conference was uplifting and filled with hope. I love how you described that as ringing in your ears. I agree:) love you D!

    ReplyDelete