Monday, October 17, 2016

August 22, 2016


So I am sitting in the cyber café (sweating) enjoying the beautiful start of the spring breeze through the side door....I thought you'd all like to hear that going into winter..... ;) love you all!  

Jajaja! Sorry that was mean...

Thank you so much for the letters! I really do appreciate the comfort and love you guys send. I have been struggling this week with my mind going crazy and it's definitely true...I just need to stop, take a step back, breathe and go at it again. Life has been a roller coaster for me and it is super hard here in the mission. Thinking about how life is back in the states and then comparing it to here it's sooooo different. Not saying it’s bad, just different. I have really been able to come to a better understanding of the plan of salvation and the importance it has for each and every one of God's children. This work is so important. Incredibly important. I still don't understand it all not even close...but I feel the importance of it. Satan is working so hard on the children of God. He is so sly and wants us all to be like he is, miserable. DONT GIVE IN…ever, ever, ever, ever, ever! He is the biggest liar in the world. If I could say anything right now to you all it would be that there is always a way out. There is always hope. The atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ is the only way we can have peace in this life and life eternal after. Live the gospel. Read the Book of Mormon. In it you will find this peace and understanding. Enjoy every single moment you have to live on this earth. 

One last thing. I have been studying a lot in Moroni 7 lately. Faith hope and Charity. As I have studied I realized that there is something linked in all of these attributes.

Faith-past              Charity-Present            Hope-future

We have faith from what has happened in the past that we can and will be able to live again with our Father in Heaven. We hope from our faith that really it is true. But the only thing that will make either one of those true is what we choose to do right now. In the present. Charity-the pure love of Christ. Love this life. Love everything that God has given you. Love the people around you. Love everything. It will bring peace to your hearts and prepare us to live with our Father again. With love there is no fear.

I love you all and I will keep fighting till the end. I know this Gospel is true. I know God loves each and every one of us. I know it. I know it. I know it. I love you all. Have a great week!!!

Love,
Elder Callister





1 comment:

  1. Yes! And thank you for preparing our fhe lesson. That is so true! Charity never faileth!

    ReplyDelete