Monday, October 17, 2016

Teaching and Good Bread!

Letter from 8/29/16

Hey Yáll!!!! 

Sorry for the delay of writing for a while! After 13 months I finally feel that I have gotten the whole timing on my writing down....took me long enough!

This week was a really good week! Elder Willey and I worked a ton on the zone and how we could help them to be able to be more effective missionaries in the circumstances that we are in here in Chile. Doing the work here in Chile is a lot different than other countries. There are a lot of people who are members in really small towns but not all of them go to church. So we spend a ton of time looking for less active members helping them to know that they are loved, by us and the Lord, and that we have missed them in church. They really love the visits and I love getting to know more and more people every single day. 

This last week was my comps birthday and we had a sweet party with a ton of completos. We ate much and played a lot of soccer and ping pong! He just turned 19 and is coming up on his year mark. Now I gotta figure out what to do for his year mark celebration.

I would love to share my testimony to your all, that I know that God is our loving Heavenly Father. He loves each and every one of you and cares about everything that you do. You are very special to Him and He always desires to be in contact with you through sincere prayer and scripture reading. He loves you more than you can imagine and all He asks of us is to Show our love through keeping and living His commandments that He has given to all of His children. I know this to be true and as we strive to do what He asks us to do and come closer to Him through His Only Begotten Son, we will receive the greatest gift of all. Eternal life with our families in His presence. I testify of the truthfulness of these words and I hope that you all will continue being the best you can be. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Callister

P.S. That is a picture of a 2 ft. long loaf of bread.....do not judge me if I return fat.... ;)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment