Sunday, June 4, 2017

Huge Sandwiches! Working hard and loving my mission!

Howdy Yáll!

Forgive me for not writing for such a long time! I don’t think I will ever get this writing thing down (timing wise).

I hope all of you are doing great! Life here in Chile has been awesome! We had a baptism Last week with Ramón Moisès Palma Palma! He is so amazing! His life has changed so much these last few weeks! We have another baptism this next week April 8th and we are super excited for him! His name is Emanuel. Please keep him in your prayers!

We have been having so much fun here! Doing service projects, Eating Giant Completos, zone activities and a tone of other great stuff! Life is so amazing in the mission and I hope that everyone can have this experience in their lives. The work is amazing and the gospel is true. Keep on pressing forward in all that you do and the Lord will bless you in every aspect of your life. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Elder Callister










No comments:

Post a Comment