Sunday, June 4, 2017

More Service!


Loaded and unloaded another round of 35 meters! I am so dead....This week was so awesome! We have been working really hard to find people in our sector. A lot of work to be done but I know that the Lord is helping us every day. I sure love each and every one of you. I appreciate your love and support. I have been thinking this week about the beginning of my mission and how much I have learned over the mission. It is a lot, but I’m still going to keep learning a ton after and for the rest of my life. I think that one of the best ways to be prepared to serve a mission would definitely be to become a missionary before you serve a mission. (Counsel from David A. Bednar) All who are going to serve a mission or who simply have desires to serve others. Become a missionary at heart and love God´s children. I know that this is what God wants us to do because I can feel His love as I help His children. I love you all and wish you an amazing week!

Con Amor,

Elder Callister





No comments:

Post a Comment